World Homeopathy Day 2022: A two-day scientific convention is being organized by three apex bodies under the Ministry of AYUSH: the Central Council for Research in Homeopathy, the National Commission for Homeopathy, and the National Institute of Homeopathy on April 9 and 10, 2022, at Bharat Ratna C. Subramanium Auditorium, New Delhi.
AYUSH Minister Sarbananda Sonowal said on April 9, 2022, “Public acceptance of homeopathy is high and it could become the first choice for students seeking medical education.”
World Homeopathy Day is observed on April 10 to commemorate the birth anniversary of the founder of homeopathy, Dr. Christian Fredrich Samuel Hahnemann, to mark his 267th birthday.
Who inaugurated the convention?
The convention was inaugurated by the Union Minister of AYUSH, ports, Shipping, and Waterways Sh. Sarbananda Sonowal, along with the MoS for Ayush and WCD, Dr. Mahendrabhai Munjpara, on April 9, 2022. The delegates included homoeopathic researchers, scientists from interdisciplinary streams, practitioners, students, and industrialists, as well as the representatives of several homoeopathic associations .
READ| World Homoeopathy Day 2022: Theme, Conference, History, and Key facts
About the convention
It provides an opportunity to review the path trodden so far, achievements in the field of homeopathy, and also formulate strategies for the future development of homeopathy. It focuses on the need for practice standards in clinical research informatics, data standards in clinical research, policy issues, educational standards, and instructional resources. Therefore, its aim is to enhance the acceptability of homeopathy by the general public and also provide insights into a future roadmap for the advancement of homeopathy as the first choice for people’s wellness.
World Homeopathy Day 2022: Theme
The theme of this scientific convention is ‘Homoopathy: People’s Choice for Wellness’.
World Homeopathy Day 2022: Quotes
1. “Homeopathy cures a larger percentage of cases than any other form of treatment and is beyond doubt safer and more economical.” – Mahatma Gandhi
2. “The most inestimable treasures are impeccable consciousness and good health. Love to God and self-study provide one; homeopathy provides the other.” -Samuel Hahnemann
3. “I believe Homoeopathy as a system of cure has great scope in a poor country like India and deserves encouragement.” – Hon’ble Former President, Govt. of India, Rajendra Prasad
4. “Homoopathy is supposed to work miracles.” – Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
5. “Homeopathy for me is effective natural remedies that have no side effects.” – Dr Robert Mendelssohn
6. “Homeopathy is the safest and most reliable approach to ailments and has withstood the assaults of established medical practice for over 100 years.” – Yehudi Menuhin
7. “Homeopathy offers a safe, natural alternative that causes no side effects or drug interactions.” -Cindy Crawford
8. “Homeopathy is a progressive and aggressive step in medicine.” – John D. Rockefeller
9. “Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of this age better than any other system or school of medicine.” -Charles Frederick Menninger
10. “Homeopathic remedies can be effective in both major and minor ailments during pregnancy, birth, and the postpartum period. Sometimes homeopathy can help prevent problems and complications in ways that conventional medicine cannot match.” – Judy Norsigian and Jane Pincus
World Homeopathy Day 2022: Wishes and Messages
1. Homeopathy works miracles at a cheaper price and it is truly a wonder. Happy World Homeopathy Day.
2. Homoeopathy might be slow but it is still sweet and sure. Happy World Homeopathy Day!
3. Homeopathy is a wonderful form of treatment. Happy World Homeopathy Day!
4. The world of treatment is not restricted to allopathy and humble homeopathy proves that. Happy World Homeopathy Day!
5. It’s an ancient form of medicine and treatment that is still quite popular today and so let us celebrate it.
6. Homeopathy is very popular in India and we Indians are very happy to celebrate it on the tenth of April every year. Happy World Homeopathy Day!
7. Natural forces within us are the true healers of disease. Happy World Homeopathy Day!
8. Holistic Healthcare remains a very big attraction. Best of the doctors are moving toward homeopathy. There’s a mood for Holistic Healthcare. There’s a mood to go toward stress-free life from a stressful life.
9. We never appreciate the humble homoeopathic treatment that causes us no adverse effects. Happy World Homeopathy Day!
10. Homeopathy is a very friendly form of medicine and my whole family, especially my kids love it. Happy World Homeopathy Day!
READ| Important Days and Dates in April 2022